Thursday 16 July 2015

Summer Q and A with Chrissie Manby!

Today my guest is the wonderful Chrissie Manby, whose new novel  A Proper Family Adventure is released today!  To celebrate summer, Chrissie has kindly answered some seasonal questions just for Books with Bunny. 

Ice cream or ice lolly?
Chrissie Manby

Ice cream. Preferably Bacio flavour (chocolate and hazelnut) from an Italian chain called Grom. They also make Bacio hot chocolate in winter.
 
Sea or Sand?
Sand. It has to be sizzling hot before I go into the water. My favourite beaches are in Wales and Cornwall so you can imagine how often that happens.
UK or abroad?
Both. There's nothing as beautiful as a wild beach in West Wales but I am also in love with Florence and Tuscany for the countryside, the people and the views.
Vacation or staycation?
Vacation. I love to travel. I live in Balham. I'm always looking for an escape.
Bikini or swimming costume?
Bikini. I'm long-waisted so one piece costumes never fit.
A glass of Pimms or a chilled beer?
Neither. Aperol spritz.
Tennis or cricket?
Neither. I'm afraid I am utterly disinterested in sport.
And finally, what's your favourite summer read?
Anything by Lucy Dillon, Fiona Walker or Alex Potter. Three immensely talented ladies I am lucky enough to count as friends.
 
Chrissie Manby’s new novel A Proper Family Adventure is published in paperback and eBook today (16th July) by Hodder & Stoughton, £7.99. Follow Chrissie on twitter @chrissiemanby
 
With many thanks to Chrissie for taking the time to answer my questions!  My review of A Proper Family Adventure will be up in August.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment