Tuesday, 27 October 2015

The Little Bookshop on the Seine blog tour!



Rebecca Raisin has long been a favourite author of mine and although I've not yet had chance to read her new release The Little Bookshop on the Seine I'm looking forward to snuggling down with it on one of these long dark nights.

However, I HAVE heard all about it from other bloggers and reviewers and these are the reasons I'm so excited about this book...


 It's set in Paris...
 
 ...in a bookshop...
 
...you can't get much more romantic than that.
 
It reminds us of the importance of true friendship...
 
...and true love.
 
Plus, it's written by this lovely lady so the writing is bound to give...
 
...those warm, fuzzy feelings that come from reading a gorgeous story told with heart.
 
Knowing I have it on my kindle ready to read makes me feels like this!
 
 
YAAAAAAY!
 
 
 
Still not sold?  What's wrong with you?!  But seriously, if you want to try before you buy, why not read this extract to get a flavour of Rebecca's writing style?
 
The Little Bookshop on the Seine is out now, published by Carina.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment