Friday 28 June 2013

Guesting on Making Them Readers blog

I have known Katy from the Making Them Readers blog for a few years now. She shares my passion for reading and is particularly vocal on the importance of raising children to love books. 

I have written a short piece for Making Them Readers about how books have been an ongoing part of my life which has been published today- you can read it here.  It talks a lot about children's books, which have always been a key part of my reading material through work and study as well as for enjoyment.  It is a nostalgic piece, but I'm not going to apologise for that.  Books should evoke memories and stir emotions!

You can find out more about Making Them Readers on their facebook page which posts lots of current news articles relating to children's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment