Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Right Side of Mr Wrong- Jane Linfoot



The Blurb:

One-off, moving on sex, wasn’t meant to be this hot…

When ultra organized workaholic Shea Summers is asked to become the “wife” of the Lord of Edgerton Manor, the last thing she wants to do is play house with a stranger… but maybe it’s time she did something off the clock?

Brooding playboy, Brando Marshall is far from happy when Shea turns up at his sprawling manor with production crew in tow. Surely she’s just another woman after his wallet? Then again, after catching an unscheduled glimpse of her knickers, Brando’s inspired to teach this “gold-digger”a lesson!

The Review:

Being totally honest, I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to like this book based on the blurb. The cover grabbed me though- I completely wanted those purple shoes- and I'd enjoyed Jane Linfoot's last book so was keen to give it a try. I was reeled in quickly when I picked it up, it was like entering the TV programme The Batchelor, and I am a big fan of trashy reality TV (I know, I know- disown me if it bothers you that much).

Funny, flirty, out and out sexy, The Right Side of Mr Wrong is a great example of a modern romantic chicklit novella.  It's not very likely to be something that would happen in real life (although who am I to say what goes on in these big country houses, I live in a midterrace in South Yorkshire) but as escapist easy read I really enjoyed it. 

Brando was the kind of man I really wanted to hate, but he had this weird badboy charm that meant I couldn't out and out dislike him! 

If you are after a sizzling, racy read then The Right Side of Mr Wrong could be just what you are looking for. 

The Right Side of Mr Wrong is out now, published by Harper Impulse.  Find out more by clicking on the banner below.

8/10

I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Visit

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reviewing The Right Side Of Mr Wrong! It's lovely to be on your fab blog xx

    ReplyDelete