Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 on Books with Bunny

Happy New Year!!!!!
 
I can't believe that 2013 is over and here we are in 2014.
 
I discovered some brilliant authors in 2013 and am hoping that this year will be just as exciting.  Over the next few weeks I'll be giving my blog a bit of a tidy up to make it easier to navigate and bring it bang up to date with the books I have to review and those I am looking forward to in 2014.
 
To alleviate the pain of miserable Mondays in January and February, I am delighted to announce Books with Bunny will be running 'Milly Mondays' -reviews of all Milly Johnson's novels.  They are the perfect humorous and touching read to bring a smile to your face.  There will of course also be giveaways to run alongside it...
 
I have set myself a challenge to read 250 books this year. Yes, it's crazy.  But there are a group of book bloggers on twitter who are all striving for this quarter century of reads so we can all encourage each other (not that we need much encouragement, we're all voracious readers).
 
Throughout 2014 I shall also be resurrecting my Incoming posts (Fridays)and A Bookcase full of Treasure posts (sporadically).
 
Plans are also in the pipeline for Lucy Diamond week and there will be a plethora of guest posts too.
 
Bring it on!  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment