I was nominated for this rather gorgeous award by Kirsty from The Love of a Good Book. She has one of the most entertaining book blogs out there and I never fail to laugh out loud when reading her posts. That she nominated me for this has made my birthday!
THE SHINE ON AWARD Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
So, random and interesting. Here goes...
1) I have always wanted to learn to be a trapeze artist. In July 2011 I went to a workshop and had a go, but my poor legs were bruised and my hands were bleeding. I realised as much as I would love to do it I am too delicate. Maybe I should try bareback riding or fire eating instead.
2) I've been a vegetarian for 23 years.
3) I'm studying for an Open University degree. It is so much harder to do a degree when you have a family/job/house than when you are a full time student! My first degree seems like a doddle in comparison.
4) I am a big Take That fan and meeting Gary Barlow was one of the most exciting moments of my life!
5) If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be bread and butter.
6) My best birthday present ever is my cat Clarence.
7) I love Morrissey and The Smiths and, as a pilgrimage of sorts, have been to Salford Lads Club twice.
I am nominating-