Sunday 15 June 2014

Books with Bunny is one today!

It's my blogoversary!



It's hard to believe a whole year has passed since I started this blog.  It was supposed to be a hobby to keep me out of trouble, but has ended up becoming a major part of my life- after all, sharing my enthusiasm for books and reading is incredibly good fun.

However, one of the best things about being a book blogger is that there is a huge community of like minded individuals out there just waiting to add more books to their reading pile. To know other people trust my judgment is fantastic.  My own 'wish list' has also gone through the roof from reading other blogger reviews.  I've made fantastic bookish friends in the past year- bloggers, publicists, authors, illustrators- and I cannot begin to put into words just how grateful I am for every review you've read, every tweet you retweeted, every ARC you sent.  But most of all, thank you for sharing the wonderful world of books with me.  I love that there are others out there who share the same passion as I do.

Have a slice of this magnificent virtual cake with me.  Because another thing I've learnt this year is that the majority of people who love reading also love cake.  But not quite as much as they love a good book.


No comments:

Post a Comment